What is meant by cancer?
The cancer is one of the groups of disease which involving the abnormal cell growth with the potential to spread the other parts of the body. The symptoms are a lump, abnormal bleeding, unexplained weight loss, and prolonged cough. There are more than a hundred types of cancer which affect the human beings.
What is meant by coffee?
Coffee is one of the brewed drinks which is prepared from the roasted coffee beans. Coffee is in darkly colored slightly acidic and stimulating the effects in the human beings. The major effect of coffee linked to cancer due to the caffeine content in the coffee.
Is the coffee cause the cancer disease?
- Cancer is one of the complexion diseases. It is not easy to determine. The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) was reviewed more than a thousand studies in the humans and animals and there is no adequate evidence for the coffee caused the cancer.
- Drinking coffee is a lower risk of developing the specific forms of cancer. The people who are smoking tend to be drinking the coffee.
- Drinking coffee is one of the parts of the healthful lifestyle but more consumption of the coffee may cause the health problems. The coffee contains the caffeine which makes the brain more alert temporarily and temporarily increases the blood pressure.
How does the drinking of the coffee reduce the risk of causing the cancer?
Coffee contains a range of biological components which including the caffeine, diterpenes, and chlorogenic acid that may have the beneficial effects.
- Drinking of coffee may be reduce the risk of endometrial cancer by reducing the estrogen levels and insulated mediated mechanisms.
- Coffee increases the insulin sensitivity and provides a protective effect against the liver cancer.
- The influence of the coffee on the digestive tract motility and the liver metabolism may be less risk for the some digestive cancers.
What are the symptoms, causes, risk factors, complications, and preventions for the cancer?
- Fatigue and lump
- Weight changes and skin changes
- Bladder habits and trouble breathing
- Difficulty swallowing and hoarseness
- Discomfort after eating
- Joint pains and night sweats
- Unexplained bleeding
Cancer is caused by the mutations in the DNA within the cells. The cell stops the normal function of the body.
- Age and habits
- Family history and health conditions
- Pain and fatigue
- Nausea and constipation
- Chemical changes in your body
- Brain and nervous system problems
- Unusual immune system reactions to the cancer
- Cancer that can spread the other part of the body
- Stop smoking
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
- Eat a healthy diet
- Exercise most days of the week
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Drink alcohol in moderation if you choose to drink
- Schedule cancer screening exams
- Ask your doctor about the immunizations.
What is meant by carcinogens?
The carcinogens are one of the substances, radionuclide, and radiations that will promote the carcinogenesis which tends to be the formation of the cancer. This has the ability to damage the genome of cellular metabolic processes. This is known as a carcinogen.
How do the carcinogens cause cancer disease?
You must know about how do carcinogens cause cancer diseases.
- It will directly damage the DNA cells which are leading to the mutation.
- The another way is it not directly affected the DNA cells but it will lead to divides of the cells more faster than the normal rate which has the chance to changes of the DNA cells and mutation will happen.
The DNA cells are widely damaged by the substances and exposures which including,
- The lifestyle which is what you can eat, if you are smoking or not, and lack of the physical activity.
- Natural exposure like ultraviolet rays, infectious agents, and radon gas
- Medical treatment like radiations and chemotherapy
- Workplace exposure such as industrial chemicals and products
- Household exposure like cleaning products, paints, pesticides, and herbicides.
- Pollution like the outdoor air pollution and secondhand tobacco smoke.
What are the carcinogen substances which cause the cancer to the human beings?
- Alcoholic beverages and inorganic arsenic components
- Benzene and cadmium
- Engine exhaust like diesel
- Estrogen postmenopausal therapy and Formaldehyde
- Hepatitis B virus and Hepatitis C virus
- Ionizing radiation, Iron and steel founding
- Leather dust, Mineral oils, and untreated
- Nickel compounds, Outdoor air pollution, Paint, Processed meat, Radon and Rubber manufacturing industry
- Shale oils, Silica dust, crystalline, Solar radiation, and Tobacco, smokeless
- Tobacco smoking
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation and ultraviolet-emitting tanning devices
- Vinyl chloride
- Wood dust
- X- and Gamma-radiation
These are the some of the carcinogenic substances that will cause the cancer in the human beings.