First of all there are a number of areas that I want to cover before we get to How To Choose The Best ClickBank Health Niche Blog Posts.
The reason for this is that you will need to understand these areas first before you even touch your computer keyboard otherwise you will simply be wasting your time. The areas I will cover include:
• Why you should be using a Blog to promote ClickBank products
• Other methods to promote your health product
• Why you should identify a niche market
• Factors to consider when choosing which health product to promote
• Top Tips for choosing the health product to Blog about
• How To Choose The Best ClickBank Health Niche Blog Posts
Why you should be using a Blog to promote ClickBank products
One of the best ways to promote your product is to build a blog or website to advertise your product. A blog is a fantastic way to drive traffic to your affiliate link as you are effectively creating a new website each time you blog which, if done correctly, will get people who are interested in your health product or service to buy your product.
Unlike paid traffic methods advertising on Google a blog is effectively free other than hosting charges and a good blog post will bring you traffic for years to come without you having to do much more at all to the blog other than the odd update.
There are many methods for setting up your blog including WordPress and Google Blogger.
The most important thing about your blogs is that they are relevant to the area of the health niche that you are promoting and that you get seen – in other words that you obtain a ranking on the top pages of Google.
Other ways to promote your health products
• Write a sales letter that accurately describes the product and what it can do for the buyer.
• Create a capture page (for email).
• Create a sales page for the product.
• Create a series of emails that offer info about the niche then promote the product to your email list.
• Find new ways to market your item. Post information about it in forums and on related websites
Why you should identify a niche market
In order to make money from ClickBank the first thing you need to do is identify a niche market. Try to market too general and you will basically be lost amidst the competitors.
The best example I can think of is that of a ‘Mom and Pop’ store which sells pretty much anything you can think of. If the store is in a small town in the middle of nowhere then the store will do OK. There will be little or no competition other than the nearest gas station so cost won’t be much of an issue, there will be no problem with anybody finding the store as it is the only one around and people will appreciate the fact that they can buy pretty much whatever they need.