Unwanted hair or body hair is ugly, and long-term hair removal with traditional methods like shaving, waxing or tweezing has proven to be less effective for most women. So many skin clinics, with the help of advanced technology, are introducing laser techniques for permanent hair removal.
A sophisticated medical procedure, laser hair removal, using laser light focus to remove unwanted body hair. Hair follicles damaged by heat from the laser prevent hair regeneration on the skin patch. This procedure is often referred to as one of the safest and most effective methods for permanent hair removal. The focused and effective laser beam will stop hair growth.
The reasons for choosing a Laser method for hair removal compared to other methods are:
- Laser treatment is much faster, effective and removes hair permanently after 3 – 10 times on a regular basis.
- They can be customized to your skin and hair color to be safer and of course, only be done by a trained and experienced doctor.
- Laser treatment is more targeted (focused) in removing hair without causing damage to the surrounding skin.
- Maximum revenue at affordable prices.
There are 2 Hair Removal Laser treatment technologies available:
Very effective, it can be used to get rid of hair in any area of your body. At the time of treatment, the patient will experience a warm sensation, such as the skin being exposed to a rubber band snap. The number of sessions required until the hair stops growing is approximately 3 – 8 times the regular routine. The rate of hair fertility, the stages of individual hair growth during treatment, and the texture of hair also determine the outcome of treatment.
Laser Hair Removal Diode
Diode Hair Removal Laser is painless and is able to permanently stop hair growth. Compared to shaving, waxing or plucking, laser diodes can save you time and budget more efficiently.
It is the best hair removal treatment for light-skinned (type III) to light-colored (type II) skin. To eliminate the discomfort usually associated with laser hair removal treatment in general, Hair Removal Diode uses low energy with a high intensity of 3 laser waves so the treatment results are effective. To achieve permanent hair growth results, approximately 5 – 10 times the treatment depending on the condition of the hair in the body area, the level of hair fertility, the stage of the hair growth phase of the treatment, and the hair texture of each individual.
It has to be addressed with different hair conditions – each person is different, so the effectiveness of the final result and the amount of care they need will vary for each of the customers.
Treatment area includes :
- Upper Lip
- Bikini Line
- Full Legs
- Lower Legs
- Full Arms
- Beard and Other Facial Hair
Some important things to consider:
- Your treatment may take about 20 minutes to 1-2 hours.
- You cannot get treatment for sunburned or sunburned skin.
- An expert will first examine your skin to determine if your skin reacts to the process.
- Some hair types may be more difficult to treat
- Shortly after you receive treatment, you should indulge in sun protection. It will protect your skin as much as possible.