Few people know that before turmeric was used only as a dye. The healing properties of this spice were gradually discovered over several millennia. Today, turmeric is successfully used in many areas of our lives. Especially for our beloved readers, our editorial team has collected 14 good reasons why you need to use turmeric daily.
Turmeric is one of my secret weapons against visible and silent inflammation. It has been known as a natural remedy for pain for centuries. The seasoning proved to be superior, without serious side effects. In fact, the polyphenol substance in turmeric seems to have over 600 health benefits.
Turmeric is a plant that has a very long history of drug use dating back nearly 4,000 years. Turmeric has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine as a powerful anti-inflammatory herb. Now that the use of turmeric for inflammation is famous, you can opt for the supplement for the same.
How to use turmeric to treat joints, and how does it work?
Turmeric is known to everyone as a spice, but few people know about its healing effects on joints. Turmeric has been used in India for centuries to treat various diseases, including arthritis. On how to use turmeric for medicinal purposes, read on in the article.
For the most part, the whole healing effect of the Indian spice lies in curcumin – a substance that has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Curcumin reduces histamine levels and increases the production of natural cortisol by the adrenal glands, resulting in joint pain and inflammation disappear.
The beneficial properties of turmeric have been confirmed in the course of modern studies of this spice, it was found that turmeric for joint treatment was more effective than a number of drugs, in particular those containing quercetin. An experiment in which people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, age-related arthritis and osteoarthritis took unexpected results. The first group of patients took various drugs for arthritis, and the second used turmeric. After a month, 93% of patients using turmeric for joint treatment were able to walk more than 1 kilometer on foot, compared with patients in the group that took arthritis drugs.
- Turmeric Caruso helps increase joint mobility and helps cope with inflammation, relieve joint pain, joint swelling and stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- A natural anti-inflammatory drug used for centuries to support pain symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Milk with turmeric, perfect medicine for colds
The study was conducted on 109 patients suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee. By some selection, some patients received 800 mg of ibuprofen, while others were given 2000 mg of turmeric daily for 6 weeks. The level of pain was measured during walking, climbing stairs and other common activities.
After 6 weeks, the improvements were investigated in both groups, proving that the group of those who consumed turmeric was superior to the other. The group of naturally treated patients also mentioned that they had a higher level of satisfaction than the group of patients who took ibuprofen.
- Turmeric is not only efficient, safe and natural, but also accessible to everyone, anyone can afford it and it is also tested.
- Looking at these amazing results and understanding how simple, cheap and safe, but still incredibly effective can be turmeric, you can only be delighted.
- The next time you experience a headache or experience pain, go and open the kitchen cabinet to get your required dose of turmeric.
- It is enough to combine a teaspoon of turmeric with a cup of tea and the pain will disappear.
You can best use the turmeric supplement for the aforementioned issues and get the best soltuions.