- It works. Around 96% of the time, patients have had their desired vision. It has been around for 25 years and has offered precise outcomes.
- Your vision will boost within a day after the surgical treatment.
- If your vision changes as you age, adjustments can be made to correct the vision.
- There is extremely little discomfort during the surgery due to the numbing decreases utilized throughout the surgical treatment.
- You will not need any bandages or stitches after the surgery.
- After the surgical procedure, your reliance on the spectacles or call lens will be substantially reduced or you will not need them in any way.
If you are wondering where is the best for eyes surgery [Ulthera, which is the term in Thai], please click on the link.
Are there any drawbacks of LASIK Eye Surgery?
Eye surgery has some negative aspects too:
- It is a complicated treatment. Sometimes, physicians create the flap causing completely affected vision. Therefore, you must choose a skilled doctor to execute your LASIK surgery
- In some unusual situations, LASIK can cause a loss of your finest vision, which is the highest vision you can have while wearing your eyeglasses or contacts
Is there any kind of negative effects of LASIK Eye Surgical Treatment?
Side effects of the LASIK Eye Surgical treatment are extremely unusual. There might be some pain in the eyes for concerning 24 to 48 hours. Other such adverse effects include:
- Dry eyes
- Seeing halos
- Difficulty in driving at night
- Changing vision
How can I get ready for LASIK Eye Surgical Treatment?
- Meet the eye specialist to talk about the treatment
- If you wear inflexible gas permeable contact lenses, take them off for at least 3 weeks before the assessment
- Evaluation of your eye will be done. This consists of examinations like determining pupil expansion, corneal mapping, refraction, corneal density, as well as eye pressure
- Various other types of lenses ought to be secured at the least 3 days prior to the analysis
- Do not have any type of large accessories in your hair
- Eat a light meal before going to the medical professional on the day of the surgical procedure.
- Don’t use any eye make-up